Philosophy & Aims
Learning can and should be fun. Here at Stepping Stones we aim to mix plenty of creative, imaginative and physical play with more specific skills involved in preparation for your child’s future education, in accordance with OfSTED, the early years foundation stage framework.
- Learn through play
- Offer a wide range of stimulating activities / experiences
- We will work closely with parents / carers as the child’s main educators
- Ensure that your child feels secure and valued
- Continue to develop learning based on what they already know and can do, to their ability
- Offer opportunities to play independently and engage in planned activities
- Opportunity to initiate games based on their own interests
- Continue to regularly update our training and skills to ensure we deliver the best learning opportunities and keep up with changing government legislation / policies.
As a setting we aim to regularly review and update our policies, we maintain our policies in line with National requirements and OFsted Recommendations. All of our policies are available on request from the setting.
This is our most recent OFsted report.